This version records each individual weight value. The printer is controlled direct from the balance and is supplied with an RS-232 connector which enables it to be linked directly to the balances. As a general purpose printer it can be used with any RS-232 interface.
The Adam Printer will also record full calibration details in compliance with GLP requirements when used with the laboratory balances. When used with the PMB moisture analyser, the printer will record the % loss in weight at each preselected interval, and at the conclusion of the test prints a record of the test parameters.
- Thermal printer
- 40 column dot matrix (80 column optional setting)
- Print roll: 112 mm wide. Up to 20 mm diameter
- Power supply: 8.5 VDC-14 VDC, 15 Watt
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 130 mm x 45 mm
- Supplied complete with power supply adapter and RS-232 connector lead