B-TEK Carbon Workhorse Platform Floor Scale
The B-TEK Workhorse platform scale is designed for the most extreme industrial weighing applications. Heavy and frequent material handling vehicle traffic, highly concentrated loads such as steel billets are no problem for the Workhorse.
The B-TEK Workhorse platform scale is designed for the most extreme industrial weighing applications. Heavy and frequent material handling vehicle traffic, highly concentrated loads such as steel billets are no problem for the Workhorse. The Workhorse is constructed with wide flange beams and heavy tread plate decking to form a robust weighing platform. The Workhorse is available with capacities from 20,000 to 40,000 lbs. The Workhorse can be mounted above ground or in a pit foundation. B-TEK prides itself in the ability to customize weighing platforms to meet unique requirements so the straight forward scale design of the Workhorse allows almost unlimited platform customization.
- ANY platform dimension: 4' x 4' to 12' x 12'
- Above ground or pit installation
- 9" to 14" scale height (based on capacity)
- 6" WF-beam used in platform substructure
- 3/8" smooth or tread plate decking - standard
- Deck plate bolted or welded to platform substructure
- Plated tool steel load cells - standard
- Stainless steel ball encapsulated load feet
- Internal or externally mounted load cell junction box
- Two-component polyamide epoxy paint
- B-TEK LCMT mount assembly bolted toWF-Beam substructure
Sizes and Capacities
- 20,000 x 5 lb.
- 30,000 x 10 lb.
- 40,000 x 10 lb.
- Digital indicators
- Bolted deck for pit applications
- Access ramps
- Floor mounted indicator column - 48" height
- Stainless steel load cell upgrade
- Hermetically sealed, stainless steel, load cell upgrade
- V-DECK for coil weighing
- Ramps for small vehicle weighing
- Pit frame for below grade installation
- Fork lift pockets
- Increased deck thickness
- Custom platform height
- Custom deck mounted structures