Washdown Safe Construction
304 Stainless Steel construction and an innovative gasket design have been combined to allow the 7400M Digital Weight Indicator to meet the stringent NEMA4X classification for washdown protection.
Single Pushbutton Operation
Simple, one button operation - what could be easier? Press Zero and the bright red LED display shows 0.00.
Big, Bright Checkweigh Indicators
Over-Accept-Under indicators can be used to check to see if the product being weighed meets a target weight.
Powerful Excel Features & Options
Take the 7400M to new levels with the enhanced features made possible with the new Excel Series Design. Choose from a variety of communication options include Wired or Wireless Ethernet. Control a mixing or batching operation by simply adding setpoints and relays.
- Maximum Capacities
- User definable 1 to 999,000 lb
- Resolution Range
- User definable 250 to 50,000 divisions
- 6 Digit, red LED, 0.56" High
- lb, kg, g, oz, OVER, UNDER, ACCEPT, ZERO, MOT, & NEG
- 115 VAC (230 VAC Optional);EMI/ESD protected
- Internal Rechargeable Battery (Optional)
- Meter - 304 Stainless Steel
- Meter - 6" h x 10" w x 3" d
- NTEP (Legal for Trade) Certification
- CC# 99-129 10,000d Class III
- Canadian Weights and Measure Certification
- CC# AM-5347 10,000d Class III