Seca 676 wheelchair scale with handrail
Stable, functional and mobile: thanks to its generously sized platform and the robust railing, the seca 676 is ideal for diverse uses.
Stable, functional and mobile: thanks to its large platform and sturdy handrail, the seca 676 is extremely versatile. Patients can be weighed while sitting in a wheelchair or on a chair. The handrail provides valuable support for people who are frail or can walk only with great difficulty. Its high load capacity makes the seca 676 ideal for weighing very heavy patients. After use the scale can be folded together to save space. The sturdy locking device between rail and platform ensures that the seca 676 stands safely even when folded. The handrail also serves as handle when the scale is folded, allowing the scale to be moved around or stowed away effortlessly and quickly on its transport castors. Weighing is simple and user-friendly with the clearly designed, operable display at hip level, additional functions of TARE, auto-HOLD, BMI and the SEND key to transmit measurements wirelessly to a seca wireless printer or the PC.
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 83.8 lbs / 38 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 36.2 x 44.1 x 45.3 inch / 920 x 1,120 x 1,150 mm / 29.9 x 2.2 x 36.6 inch dimensions platform / 760 x 55 x 930 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / HOLD / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC